Time to upgrade to IP Telephony?
IP Telephony (sometimes referred to as VOIP) is a phone service delivered over an internet connection. As the service is hosted remotely over the internet, it has several unique advantages. It allows you to make calls at a fraction of the cost, eliminates the need for any onsite equipment, and allows you to access a range of features that can drive productivity, encourage collaboration, or keep your business safe with a range of security options.
IP Telephony can be used to integrate multiple offices into one central network, or can connect homeworkers so that they can make and receive calls exactly as they would be able to from the office. It also supports as many numbers as you need, whether they are 0800, premium rate, or UK area code numbers.
Key Features & Benefits
IP Telephony uses voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to enable voice calls to be made and received over the internet. You can enjoy all of the features of a great telephone system without the need for any onsite equipment, and at a fraction of the cost.
Maintain contact with your sites and customers across the world at a fraction of the usual cost. Stay in touch at home or on the move, and make and receive calls with the same number, exactly as you would from the office.
Enjoy peace of mind with encryption that ensures the security of the call to protect your business. Stay in contact with resilience that eliminates downtime. Maintain compliance with logging and recording of all calls.
Fig 1: Connect multiple sites, and multiple devices
How can IP Telephony benefit your organisation?
Want to know more?
Find out additional features and benefits in our brochure. If you’d like to know more then we’d love to have a chat. Contact us now!
Unsure what IP Telephony is? Read our beginners guide!
Download a brochure:
Points of Interest:
- Low setup cost
- Low monthly fee
- Genuine per second billing and NO connection charges
- Exceptionally low call rates
- Port existing BT numbers if required
- International incoming numbers
- No maintenance contract
- No additional charges for configuration changes
- No expensive leasing on legacy telecoms equipment
- Virtual PBX across multiple locations
- No onsite phone system
- UK based technical support
- Up to 100 Extensions
- UK Voice Prompts
- Unlimited IVR Auto Attendants
- Call queuing with announcements
- Unlimited Conferencing
- Music On Hold
- Unlimited incoming numbers
- Operation times / night service
- Personal address book
- Ring groups
- Optional Call Recording
- Optional call monitor / barge
- Voicemail to email
- 01 / 02 Fax to email
- Call forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
- Caller ID
- Last Caller
- Call Park
- Call park
- Global address book with click to dial
- Call manager panel
- Dynamic Conferencing
- Caller ID identification for incoming calls
- Call centre wallboard
- Outlook / CRM integration with on screen pop up of inbound calls
- Call recording
- Custom reports